Ce site utilise des cookies afin que nous puissions vous fournir la meilleure expérience utilisateur possible. Les informations sur les cookies sont stockées dans votre navigateur et remplissent des fonctions telles que vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site Web et aider notre équipe à comprendre les sections du site que vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
You are visiting the website under the SOGESA.ES domain owned by SOGESA.
- Company name: SOGESA Instalaciones Integrales, S.A.U.
- Company address: C/ Potosí 20, 08030 Barcelona (Spain)
- NIF: A08181745
- Phone: (+34) 93 345 26 00
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial data: Public corporation registered in the Commercial Registry of XXX,
Volume XXXX, Folio XXXX, Sheet XXXX
This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the website under the domain SOGESA.ES (hereinafter the “Website”) that SOGESA makes available to Internet users. The User is understood as the person who accesses, navigates, uses or participates in the services and activities of this website.
This website complies with the provisions of spanish Ley 34/2002, de 11 de juliol, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico and current legislation on the protection of personal data.
SOGESA may alter at any time and without prior notice, the design, presentation and/or configuration of the website, as well as some or all services, and add new services.
Access to the website by users is free and free, and any use other than the purpose of this Website is expressly prohibited.
The user undertakes to make diligent use of it and the services accessible from this website, as well as to maintain due respect to other users.
Among others, this commitment implies that:
- The user agrees to use the website, content and services in full compliance with the Law, good customs and these conditions of use and, where appropriate, particular conditions,
Accordingly, the User commits not to use the website or the services provided through it for purposes or effects unlawful or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice, harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that of any may damage, disable or deteriorate the website or its services or prevent normal enjoyment of the website by other Users.
- The user expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, disable or otherwise damage the data, programs or electronic documents and others found on the website.
- The user agrees to not hinder access to other users to services through mass consumption of computer resources through which SOGESA provides the service, as well as to not perform actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in said systems or services.
- The user agrees to not introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of * EMPRESA * or of third parties.
- The user agrees not to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the website or the services offered in the website itself.
- The user agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as comments, opinion forums or pages open to the reader) that SOGESA offers on its website and not use them to engage in illegal or contrary activities to good faith and legal order; disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or attempts against human rights.
- In accordance with the anti-spamming policy of * EMPRESA * the user agrees to refrain from using and collecting data from distribution lists that can be accessed through the information and services contained on the website in order to carry out activities for promotional or advertising purposes as well as sending commercial communications of any kind and through any support not requested or previously agreed to by SOGESA and/or interested parties.
The User who intentionally or culpably fails to comply with any of the foregoing obligations and commitments shall be liable for all damages and losses caused.
Limitation of guarantees and liabilities
SOGESA undertakes to make its best effort to avoid any errors in the content that may appear on the website. In any case, SOGESA will be exempt from any liability for any damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of accuracy, completeness, actuality, as well as errors or omissions that may exist in the information and services contained of this Website or other content that can be accessed through it, nor assumes any duty or commitment to verify or monitor its contents and information.
Also, SOGESA does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the functioning of the Website, and therefore excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be owed to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and the services enabled in it, as well as the errors in the access to the different web pages or those from which, if applicable, these services are provided.
SOGESA also does not guarantee that the website and the server are free of viruses and is not responsible for the possible damages that may result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone failures or disconnections in the operational operation of this electronic system, motivated by causes other than by SOGESA, of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies of telephone lines or overloads in the system of the Internet or in other electronic systems, as well as of damages that may be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of SOGESA.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
All the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property of this website and its contents (texts, images, sounds, audio, video, designs, creatives, software) belong, as a collective work author or as assignee, to *EMPRESA * or, if applicable, to third parties.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available of all or part of the contents of this web page, for any purpose, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization, are expressly prohibited by SOGESA.
The user agrees to respect the rights of Industrial and Intellectual Property owned by SOGESA and third parties.
The user can visualize all the elements, print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of its computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. Therefore, is strictly forbidden its use for other purposes, its distribution, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation.
SOGESA might provide access to information, services, programs or data on the Internet that may belong to third parties, in which case the intellectual property rights stipulated by their owners will be applicable.
Links of third parties
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites were available on the website, SOGESA will not exercise any type of control over these sites and contents.
In no case SOGESA will assume any liability for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in none of hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
These links are only provided to inform the User about the existence of other sources of information on a specific topic, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked web page by SOGESA.
SOGESA only authorizes mentions to its contents in other Web sites, provided that the treatment they is always respectful, comply with current legislation and in no case reproduce, without the proper authorization, the contents of SOGESA.
Protection of personal data
SOGESA implements the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the protection of personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, given the current state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. All this, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation regarding the Protection of Personal Data.
Please read our Cookies Policy carefully before continuing to browse our website.
Modification of the conditions of the legal notice
SOGESA expressly reserves the right to modify this legal notice without prior notice. Consequently, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which the website is used, since this Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review the website and this Legal Notice.
Law and jurisdiction
All issues that arise between SOGESA and the user regarding the interpretation, compliance and validity of this Legal Notice will be governed by their own clauses and, in which it was not foreseen in them, in accordance with Spanish legislation. The parties are expressly subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the address of SOGESA.